The Health Care Academician Society is a national, neutral, non-profit organization which aims to increase the standards in the field of health care quality, management, patient and families’ rights and patient safety including public education, patient care and treatment. The society also aims to create or make contributions for the development of technical, scientific and social programs for the communities related with active and healthy life style and cooperates with any and all relayed institutions, organizations, foundations and societies for this purpose.
Our values are:
- continual pursuit of excellence
- integrity in all of our work
- knowledge and its application based upon methods and science
- innovations in training and education
- outstanding service to its members and to society
- social justice, diversity and inclusio
- ethical action in all that we do
- quality in all that we do and offer
- continuous education
What are our goals within SIforAGE?
The fundamental goals of HCAS in the SIforAGE project are:
- To change minds and attitudes for a new vision of ageing in the community.
- To contribute to the introduction of evidence-based policy-making, through training activities with policymakers and to address future shaping of ageing research programs and funding schemes.
- To raise awareness among the scientific community on the importance of social responsibility and ethics in ageing research, and offer practical guidance on how to address them.
- To get feedback from the society on what kind of intervention programs or services for elderly population will be used in active and healthy ageing in the nearest future in order to build and roadmap its research agenda.
For more information: http://www.saglikakademisyenleri.org/en